Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A Good Report

I had a doctor appointment by video yesterday, first thing in the morning.
Other than a few technical difficulties, it went well.
(routine MS appt)
I took several walks today both with my walker and without--
the new physical therapy for myself is working well.

Then in the afternoon, Bill drove me in for a face-to-face
(or should I say,  mask to mask!)
doctor appointment because it is difficult to listen to lungs by video! lol

I am glad to report, my lungs are improving and so is my strength!

On the way home, Bill bought us a stone oven baked pizza--
it was  torture for the olfactory sense on the drive
but absolutely wonderful to the taste buds once home!

We watched an old movie and I finished the garterlac dishcloth
and started the pinwheel one.
It felt good to sit in the living room like an adult!

I'm hoping to make some more face masks today;
I will be making the flat, pleated ones but using elastic instead of ties.

13 comments:

  1. Great report from the doctor!! Now don't do too much - continue to take it easy and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for the good report! Love the color of this yarn... it evokes warm, delicious, summery feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news!!! Your pizza sounds wonderful. I ordered things to make one here. I hope I get it on Monday. It's always a gamble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for better news. And you are right, you'll never get through that cone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to hear! You definitely earned that pizza. (and now you have me craving some)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so thankful you had a good doctors report. The pizza sounds wonderful. Take care and don't do too much.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Does the doctor know what you had?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful good new day and pizza to top it off! It sounds like you are making a remarkable recovery. The yarn is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obviously what you’re doing at home to recover is working, so keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job! mY husband has begun to use his incentive spirometer to get his lungs in better shape. He gets asthma when he works out hard....usually cycling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to hear you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to hear the good news! Love those dishcloths! They are such a cheerful color. I have the pinwheel pattern and enjoy it. What pattern did you use for the entrelac one? I see lots of dishcloths in your future; that's the most amount of yarn I've seen in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to hear that your lungs are getting healthy. Those dish cloths are so pretty. The color way works perfectly with the patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...