Sunday, April 19, 2020

Just an Hour

 
Some more sunflowers....
with a kitty for company.
 The dining room table has become my art studio.
I usually paint standing up but I have no endurance for that so...
This was great fun to paint,
while an area is drying I head back into my recliner
and knit some more!
 I am working on this picture my son sent me in the Fall.
It is a view of Mt Rainier.
I am now working on the foreground...
when I watch a YouTube video, things go so quickly.
I think it has been a good lesson in patience to paint again.
 I also made another face mask in Bill's chosen fabric so he will have two.
The length of the elastic had to be longer for it to fit him well-note to self, 
men need to have larger sizes for masks to fit them well!

Church by social media this morning....I am missing everyone so much!

8 comments:

  1. Your painting is amazing!!! I love your easel. I need one of those. I am finding I am having neck problems from all this looking down while I am knitting, stitching, reading etc. If I say it's a pain in the neck, I'm not kidding....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to see little Lena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You paint so beautifully. Is there anything you can't do? Little Lena looks content to be with you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy that Lena is keeping you company. Your painting is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your painting is beautiful and Lena looks like one happy cat. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your painting, looks very good to me! can't paint to save my life:))
    and I had to make some larger masks for my father as well - the elastic on the normal ones was far too short and I added a good bit of fabric all around the mask! if you have the mask nearly inside your mouth it goes damp immediately - and is no use whatsoever! I had to use less striking colours though - your husband is obviously much more "colour brave" than my father:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slowly but surely, you will get there. Love the painting! And the kitty looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your painting is lovely. Nice mask!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...