Monday, April 6, 2020

Home....

People, be it ever so humble, there is no place like HOME!
Bill is the best nurse, this morning he brought me a fresh grapefruit for a snack...
I was able to sit up in my recliner and I even took a walk to the kitchen with my walker.
It is going to be a slow climb back to full strength but I'm making progress!
Not everyone survives sepsis, septic shock and double pneumonia.
I am very grateful God has given me the strength to weather the storm 
without losing my kidney function.
I am reading every comment, thank you so much for the support and encouragement.
I'm sorry I won't be replying yet....I am doing what I can.  And that is good enough for today!

11 comments:

  1. It's amazing and quire a blessing that your are getting better. Prayers for you from California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you from Minnesota. Glad you are home and recovering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm SO glad you're home and doing better. Take it slow and steady and let Bill wait on you. I'm sure you gave him quite a scare. You are in my prayers my friend.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are home! Rest up and take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're home! Take the time to rest. We'll be here when you're back to full strength!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's good news that you're home! no need for replies, just get better and take your time with it. I am sure you'll be well looked after:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Home ! Home ! Home!~ So happy for you .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent news - our prayers were answered! Get stronger everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful news that you are home and even made it to the recliner. Just the little bit I know about septic shock makes me realize how blessed you are to be home and on the road to recovery. Prayers being said for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...