Monday, April 13, 2020

And Then There Were Three

I thought I had this set  up to launch at the crack of dawn 
but obviously I am still having trouble distinguishing between am and pm! lol
I worked the trellis dishcloth first and it was a bit difficult to do intuitively but it finally clicked.
The little one on the right has a heart in the middle of the basic tip to tip dishcloth.  
I have started a fourth in garterlac which I can almost do without looking and that is comfortable.
It doesn't look like the cone is any smaller at all!  I might be doing this longer than I thought! lol

7 comments:

  1. Great finishes. I mix up my am/pm all the time on my scheduled posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having plenty of yarn these days is a GOOD thing.

    Both dishcloths are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dishcloths and too much yarn is NOT a problem - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dishcloths and will be cheerful to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! Like summertime. Those cones last a long, long time which is nice when we're stuck inside and not able to go yarn shopping.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cloths. Sometimes, yarn cones seem to last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got several cloths in that colorway and I love it. I've been mixing up my posts lately also. I keep forgetting what day it is and I post things to the past. Then I have to delete it and start all over again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...