Saturday, April 18, 2020

Different Strokes

I finished this dishcloth first thing yesterday .
It has a dark olive green center that reads almost like a brown
which is fitting for the sunflower look.
 Then in early afternoon, I made a few of this kind of face mask for myself-it fits me best!
I made two that are subtle and the color of my eyes;  always a good color for a person to wear.
 Bill requested one, too;  he wanted it loud and wild!
He got it and loves it!  He is a neon kinda guy! lol
To each his own, right?!
Two for him and two for me.
Now to make plenty to hand out, finally.
And I rounded out the night with another starflower dishcloth that I call sunflowers.
I'm using up scraps for different colored centers--so far I like the blue best!

6 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty dishcloth. I put mine on display every summer-when I had a kitchen to display things in...lol. What a mess I am living in. I just have to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dishcloths are nice. I really like your masks too and I'm glad you feel well enough to do those things you love again.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your energy is comin' on back. That's good to read!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I saw the first photo, I thought sunflower. Your dishcloths are beautiful. My grandmother would have said they were too pretty to use. I, however, choose to use and enjoy. I am also making masks to donate. Several of our counties are updating their stay at home orders to require wearing a mask in public when social distancing cannot be observed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...