Sunday, September 15, 2024

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctoring- did he feel my stomach? No , he said there’s a stomach bug going around,  therefore, I ended up taking an ambulance ride to the hospital unconsciousness with sepsis from appendicitis! Needless to say it’s been quite a week of up-and-downs! I hope to be discharged tomorrow to be able to be taken care of by my husband at home in my own bed!  

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you're on the mend and home soon!!! Sending lots of good healing thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to read this. Hopefully you are on the mend and soon will be home. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous is me - sorry! Forgot to add my name.

      Delete
  4. Oh, good golly! How absolutely awful. Wishing a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, I'm so, so sorry that this happened to you. I hope you get to return home very soon. I'm glad that you were home and not flying when you got so sick. God is good and I'm praying for you.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

MISSION: RECUPERATION

There are no words to express the joy and gratitude for being home.  I can walk with my walker for a bit.  I managed to 'do' my hair...