Saturday, September 7, 2024

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign.
I cut and painted the wood to make a porch sign for Autumn.  Ideas, you know.
I also cut this out and will be making a new sign for this, too.  
I think looking at Kim's Crow stitching inspired me!
Lena just couldn't keep up with me today-I did a little bit everywhere and she gave up and waited for me to make my bed.  She missed my efforts there and I got to make up the bed without her help! lol
 

4 comments:

  1. I can't keep up with you either!!! You are a whirlwind at projects and they ALL turn out wonderfully. I'm looking forward to seeing everything done.
    Poor Lena didn't even get to hid under the sheets while you put them on. Does she do that? Our George loved to "help" make the bed.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lena! Glad you're having so much fun with the Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn signs sound like fun! I'm trying hard to get into the fall spirit but that 90 percent humidity that just showed up is killing me. I did make some pumpkin waffles this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey --- my Twinnie with the inspiration!

    I am a huge Jumble/Scrabble/Other word games nerd, so I immediately tried to unscramble your letters. Lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...