Friday, September 6, 2024

A GOOD DAY!

I sleyed the rest of the reed and got to the best part of all of the work---weaving!!!  Doesn't this color combo work nicely together!?!
I did a bit of piecing on the top on the left and then decided they will both get attention today!  I also need to load another quilt onto the frame and get to work!
Bill and I went to lunch at Corky Bell's but it was storming out so we sat indoors but could still see the river!  It was so nice to stop and enjoy the feast together!
And yes, I am still cranking out hats!  I have a few skeins left to make before the box is full for the donation trip!
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm counting on The Mister being parked in front of the TV this Sunday watching football so I can get that scarf finished. It's been on the loom too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patience paid off: the weaving looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really ike that beautiful pattern and color on the loom. The quilts look great too and hat too! You are a busy, busy lady.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of pom-poms generally, but the "fur" ones are an exception.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...