Monday, September 2, 2024

A SET OF LOG CABIN TOWELS

Towel number 2 is finished and it is one I am very happy with this time around!  No threading errors or weaving errors!  Ta Da!  It finished at 16" x 24"-a good size for a dish towel.
 
You can see the, huh, 'design element' on the top towel 
and the center goof is gone on the bottom one.
The first one had a goof in the middle
 but both towels finished out at the same size. 
 
What towel is next?  I'm thinking of making some more Log Cabin towels in different colors.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice to conquer it! Very pretty. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I like the design a lot and if you didn't point out the boo-boo's, no one would notice. lol
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! That's the one thing I don't like about weaving-finding boo boos after the fact when there's not much you can do about it. Other than climbing under the loom after every session, there's not much you can do to check the backside. I read that one lady had a mirror she used. That's a bit too much for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

MISSION: RECUPERATION

There are no words to express the joy and gratitude for being home.  I can walk with my walker for a bit.  I managed to 'do' my hair...