Wednesday, September 18, 2024

MISSION: RECUPERATION

There are no words to express the joy and gratitude for being home.  I can walk with my walker for a bit.  I managed to 'do' my hair after my shower so I feel more like me again!   I am still so easily depleted, and am not able to lay flat and knit or crochet even-holding up my arms just consumes too much more than what I have available right now.  I did walk into my studio to delight my eyes with the color and promise I have to look forward to soon. My brain is healing, too, so I can only watch TV for a bit, read for a bit, etc.  Napping is a good way to recharge.  I will catch up on your blogs soon.  Thanks! 

6 comments:

  1. What a terrible ordeal you've been through. I now it's hard but baby steps are what is needed now. Everything will be there when you are ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope you are mending quickly. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it one day at a time! And definitely celebrate being home - though carefully! Lol. You'll be back to your crafts in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you're home. What an awful ordeal you've been through but God's been with you all of the way. Now take the time you need to rest and recuperate. We're all so glad that you're on the mend. We've missed you and your crafty adventures. Everything will be waiting for you when you're all healed.
    Blessings and much love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's never just the single thing, is it? Appendix gone, but the rest of the body reacts, too. Continue to take care. We're out here thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

MISSION: RECUPERATION

There are no words to express the joy and gratitude for being home.  I can walk with my walker for a bit.  I managed to 'do' my hair...