I loaded the triangles top on the frame and managed to quilt halfway; I hope to finish it soon!
I worked in between things to finish up the Southdown fiber before the TDF begins
but it isn't going to happen, so I won't sweat it!
I don't know about you but while I am tempted to purchase t-shirts
with cool saying on them,
I can't stand to wear crew neck shirts of any kind.
(My son just switched jobs from Sherwin Williams to Behr paint company
and so he brought me a new tshirt.
I have found a wonderful solution to my conundrum:
fold-over elastic to finish the edge after I cut off the old ribbing and lowered the front neckline
by an inch. It is easy to sew on and leaves a very stretchy, comfortable edging!
And last night, I bought the bullet and tinked back the bind off to the point of the errant stitches
and one at a time,
I ripped all the way down and repaired the purl in the knit row.....twice.
It was not as painful as it felt when I first noticed it.
I find if I give myself permission to leave a mistake,
I usually can find the courage to fix it in a few days.
I am ready to seam the front and back together
and do the I-cord edging on the armholes and neck edge!
I've been doing a lot of this during the rainy bouts!
I'm grateful the house is on the top of a rise on our property-
or I would be working on stocking up an ark!