I also finished crocheting all of the Granny Squares together and now have several rows of borders to add! Right now it is about 36" x 48'. This was three skeins of the All in One Granny Squares from Red Heart. A very enjoyable project!
Tuesday, January 9, 2024
CONNECTING THE BOXES
I sewed a bunch of little charms and 5" squares together to make a table runner! I will add the borders today and load it up on the frame for quilting!
I also finished crocheting all of the Granny Squares together and now have several rows of borders to add! Right now it is about 36" x 48'. This was three skeins of the All in One Granny Squares from Red Heart. A very enjoyable project!
I also finished crocheting all of the Granny Squares together and now have several rows of borders to add! Right now it is about 36" x 48'. This was three skeins of the All in One Granny Squares from Red Heart. A very enjoyable project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
You reminded me that not only do I have a table runner to quilt but I have a box of crocheted squares to connect also. I just can't find enough time in the day anymore. Either time is moving too quickly or I'm moving too slow....lol.
ReplyDeleteI haven't started joining my granny squares...I still want to make a bunch more. The runner is very cute.
ReplyDeleteI like both projects. I've seen several people using the granny square yarn and thought about trying it but it does seem a bit expensive to me.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
You always have such fun projects on the go! Love the runner idea, perfect use for those charms.
ReplyDeleteI love a good Granny Square
ReplyDelete