Tuesday, January 2, 2024

A FRESH BEGINNING!

Dishcloths and hats were made.
I finished the quilting at the frame for the gingerbread top.
I broke up some glass to put in the tumbler-
and this is some I started last  week!  
I put all of the Christmas decorations away except for these three 'winter' things on the table in the fireplace room. 
 Because it pleases me.  
The house is all cleaned, laundry done
 and today I will be making the NICU incubator blankies!
And doing some more spinning.
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the finished hats and dishcloths, your quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly had a productive day!! Nice projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep my little bottle brush tress out all year because they make me happy too. I love pine trees. If I have a bare spot in the yard, I put a pine tree in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of the pretty things you shared today. I'm still knitting away on Piper's sweater. The shawl collar hasn't grown in days. I've knitted, but it's stayed the same. :-)
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty amber glass! And what wonderful creates to make. We celebrate our last event at a ski resort this weekend. I might prefer the warm weather when all is said and done. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...