Saturday, January 6, 2024

MORE HAT EXPERIMENTS

I worked on these hats while we were out and about yesterday.
I am trying to adjust the tension to make hats that are bigger to also fit men.  I have the right numbers on the red hat for the length and width but I do not like the *stripe!  I will have to work on the numbers to make the stripe narrower and closer to the brim!  There's always math when it comes to designing! 
 The cream hat is for a woman; 
 I have added a faux cable to echo the classic cabled beanie.
  It works for me! 
 I need to get my faux leather labels out
 and start adding them to the hats again for the finishing touch! 

I will be home today so I am going to be gathering quilt projects and UFO's to complete in the studio !

(*Yes, I will be ripping back the red hat so that it is arranged the way I think it should be!)
 

1 comment:

  1. Your hat experiments look like fun. I need to get my knitting mojo going again. I've got a box of yarn that just arrived that's making me feel very guilty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

EPIDENDRUM

The view outside my studio patio doors--the very large area of epidendrum! In common flower vernacular, it is a ground orchid.   The slighte...