Monday, January 1, 2024

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!

This is what I will be doing today! 
 I like to spend NewYear'sDay doing each of the activities that are my creative outlets!    I have finally found the sweet formula for the beanies on the circular knitting machine, in the far back is the wool and silk blend roving I will be spinning, I will be crocheting some more dishcloths and spend time doing the quilt from Merry Mayhem when they release the new 'clues' every hour! 
 That should keep me busy!
Have a happy new year, blog friends!

 

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and enjoy your making!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Begin as you intend to go. I don't remember where I read that, but it is what I do too; a bit of knit, stitch, read, and EAT good things.

    Happy New Year to you and Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Your plans sound great. I haven't had time to knit a stitch today but it's only 1:00. Maybe in a few hours. Love the roving. It looks so soft.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very good tradition. I tried to do that today too and actually sat at my wheel at 6 am in the dark and spun a bit. Then The Mister got up and I ended up putting two new Adirondack deck chairs together which ate up most of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! It sure would be fun to watch you on your knitting machine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...