Monday, January 8, 2024

QUILTING PLANS

I started digging through old projects that somehow got set aside.
  I found the Dahlia quilt.
I dug out the fabric and pattern for the quilt
 from last year's All Florida Shop Hop.
Another kit I bought during the shop hop (Mar-May 2023).
Some charms and bits for a table runner 
also bought on the Shop Hop.
This one is the oldest unfinished project--almost 4 years old.
  It is time!
I also want to finish this double wedding ring
 that was given to me in the Fall.
A friend gave me some 1/2 strips of rainbow batiks and so instead of working on any of the projects I put on the sewing table, I played on the design wall!  And this soon became...
This!  Easy piecing and it will be together first thing today!  Then I will decide which of the other projects will get worked on
 and in which order!
 

6 comments:

  1. A treasure trove of projects! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to choose from and they all look great. The colors are wonderful in each of them. Glad I don't have to choose. :-) Have fun!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought you were making that first project out of SATIN. Wouldn't that be a nightmare to sew!?!? YIKES! Looks like all of the projects will be pretty ones. You are going to be BUSY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so much fun shopping your own stash, isn't it? I've got a room full of quilting projects that need attention. I told myself this would be the year of depleting that pile but somehow I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of fun new project! Love the beginnings of the rainbow quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to follow your example and get going on some unfinished projects! Yours look like fun ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...