Thursday, January 4, 2024

A DISHCLOTH A DAY...

I joined a dishcloth-a-day blog hop from here
 and each morning and throughout the day, I work on it.
Day 1

Day 2
Day 3.  This one was was harder until I found the rhythm
 and then it as enjoyable!  I got all done and looked at the picture of it and realized the top bump on the right was done wrong because it didn't match the other side!  
The ridge between rows was missing ! 
 I did rip it out and do it again!

See-now it is symmetrical!  You can still join the party; 

it is good for sharpening your crochet skills!

 

8 comments:

  1. That’s a really fun idea! I like how the speckled yarn gives so much interest to the finished look in the first couple. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should keep your hook busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I like the yarn in the first two the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the patterns every day and I'm saving them but haven't had time to make any yet. Still knitting on Piper's sweater and dealing with Mom stuff. They'll be waiting though, when I get around to it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I was just tempted to make a few new dishcloths while I am waiting for more yarn to arrive (!) until I remembered I have a dishcloth stash in an old hatbox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even imagine shaping with crochet! Love the square one, the colors are so cheerful. I hear you on the quilting math, my usual is making way to many HSTs!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to do something like that to use up my stash of cotton yarn. Where do you find the patterns, or are they all for crochet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...