Thursday, January 25, 2024

MORE STUDIO TIME

I couldn't wait to dig right into the next clue to the
 Stars like Spaghetti MQAL and had fun with the new blue blocks!
I did get the binding on the gold/blue quilt I quilted for Leslie. 
I did get the rest of the quilting done on the rainbow quilt and
 picked out the binding fabric which I will make and apply today.
Since the frame was empty for a bit, I laid out the blocking board and blocked my shawl!  It did block out at 28" wide and folded in half it is 40" !  I will get a chance to use it Sunday morning when it is going to be in the 40's again when I wake up.
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous shawl!! And the blocks for Spaghetti are looking very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue and gold really speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy (as usual)! The projects are all very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the quilts look wonderful, such pretty color combinations and designs. The shawl........lovely!! Wasn't sure if it was crocheted or knitted, but when I enlarged the photo decided it's crocheted? What pattern did you use? Is the yarn lightweight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of them - but of course - I am partial to your mystery haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's going to be a lovely quilt. You sure are a talented crocheter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...