Sunday, January 21, 2024

READY, SET, GO!

The Shop Hop '23 quilt is pieced but I am thinking it needs a  solid colored border all the way around so it is going to sit a bit
 until I can buy some new fabric. 
 (I have a dr appt tomorrow so I can get some when I'm out!)
  Still I am pleased it went together well once I set my mind to it and will certainly have it finished before the next Hop begins!
The rainbow quilt is all loaded up on the frame
and ready to go but I ran out of gas too soon to get to it.
  It will wait for me!
 

2 comments:

  1. That Florida quilt is so much fun. It reminds me of the postcards my grandmother used to send me when she would go visit her husband's sister who lived in Orlando. They would always bring us a crate of oranges and I used them to teach myself how to juggle when I was a kid....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to finish any of the quilts from the row by rows 5 or more years ago... so congrats on moving your shop hop quilt along! I like your rainbow quilt too. Yep, quiltings on the frame will definitely wait. My frame has so many pieces of fabric on it I doubt I could actually load a top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...