Thursday, January 11, 2024

TABLERUNNER!

I not only added the borders to the table runner,
 I also loaded it up and quilted it!
I did have a bit of an argument with my machine at first.  I almost went on strike but reached a compromise and it went smoothly after that!  ( it did not like the thread I chose for the top!)
I did the coffee swirls panto and now have to wait a few days to bind it because I want just the right shade of light turquoise to bind it and I don't have anything pastel enough!
 

7 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I hear you about the binding. When it's right, it's right. You can't fake it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, when my machine doesn’t like my thread choices, I have the same tension issue. I’m glad you were able to make peace with your machine. The quilting looks great on the runner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swirly quilting is very pretty. Is the dark paisley the backing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful runner! I love making these and really should make a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. It looks large to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on the pretty table runner! Glad your sewing machine quit being grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's so pretty. I like the swirly stitching design.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...