I finished the second sweater from the pattern, Sea Haven, by JST Knitwear Designs this time in Drops Cotton Merino in the Uni Colour. I've bought another pattern by this designer, Seashore Stroll, and will knit this in a rust color--I've already ordered the yarn!!! I love a success story when knitting a sweater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOCKS ON SUNDAY
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
That yoke is gorgeous. The color you chose will go with so many outfits. Congratulations. It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Dee on everything. I wish I had the patience for such intricate work.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love,
Betsy
Just spectacular!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish!
ReplyDeleteThat's one gorgeous sweater!
ReplyDeleteThat sweater is so lovely. I love that you are so talented and creative and so good at your crafts!! Wow!
ReplyDelete