Sunday, December 31, 2023

A CHRISTMAS TRIP

We left very early on Friday morning to head up to Fernandina beach to meet at our son's for a Christmas gathering!  The guys did a lot of fishing on Friday while my daughter-in-law, Cassandra, and I did a lot of food prep not only for dinner

but for the feasting on Saturday that would be our Christmas!

We also celebrated two more birthdays!
And a good time was had by all!
The drive home was pretty smooth--the sunset was breath-taking!  This is over the St Johns River at Doctor's Inlet.
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! ♥️ -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia Island is just about my favorite place on earth. Aren't you lucky that you get to go quite frequently.

    Glad you had a good holiday. Wishing you a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like everyone had a delayed Christmas this year. We had ours and my sister had her family over on Saturday too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! It looks as if a fantastic time was had by all. And now it's New Years Eve. A quiet night is planned here.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...