Sunday, December 10, 2023

ONLY ONE MORE TO GO


 Yes, well sometimes done is just that-I pieced this one twice because I goofed on the placement of the middle pieces and didn't have a star when I was done the first time!  Did I mention that this has not been the most fun to work on these small blocks with so many pieces!  And the pattern makes it worse by having me piece too many extra small pieces! lol  Only one more to go and I can stitch them all in a wall hanging and savor the accomplishment!

4 comments:

  1. I hear you. That's why Dear Jane is languishing. I don't mind sewing on all those straight lattices but putting all those little pieces together is a slog-and very frustrating. Nothing really goes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you have said that it's not your favorite with all of those pieces. I do think the squares are pretty.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very complicated and small block! go you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...