Thursday, December 28, 2023

WRAPPING UP THE YEAR

I learned how to make the half-hexagons so the sides will be squared on this afghan.  I had a few false starts before I could make the right shape but I think it's imprinted now!
I did finish the quilting on this top, have it trimmed
 and today will get the binding attached!
It will join these two which are washed and dried even! 
 You can see underneath these
 that I have the next quilt loaded , too.  
It's amazing what you can accomplish if you just keep plugging away on them...
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on the hexies. The half ones can be a doozy to figure out and wrap your head around. You're a machine with those quilts. So pretty and useful.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hexies are so pretty! I need to drag out my last quilt projects to get them finished. I should have been working on them all week. Where does the time go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful quilts and love your hexies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...