These table runners will be getting their binding today so they will be finished!
I have these greens lined up on the design wall for a simple gradient gingham placement quilt. I will be piecing the rows today, too! Simple is good for Friday sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Oh yum — gradients always delight me! So pretty. -Marsel
ReplyDeleteSimple is always good!
ReplyDeleteA design wall; brilliant!
ReplyDeleteLove that gradient look
ReplyDeleteI wish I had the talent to put together gradients. I always end up with clown barf whenever I try.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors on all of these. You definitely have a great eye for colors. my friend. An artist for sure.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy