Saturday, July 27, 2024

AND YET ANOTHER CREATIVE OUTLET

The rest of the Cotswold wool is spun!  I made 1168 yards of dk weight yarn--that's .76 miles! lol  I will be dyeing some of these skeins and use it for a weaving project I am planning.

Mary and I went to JoAnn's this past week--empty shelves everywhere....very discouraging.  
However, we did get everything on our fabric list 
and a few extras, too.  These gourds are from Hobby Lobby 
where you can get a wonderful Fall fix!   
I will also making this arrangement of painted boards myself--
isn't it perfect for we who love the beach-y look!
And last but not least, this beauty was delivered to me yesterday!  (It's a Cricut Maker 3)
I have the machine and supplies all organized and waiting for me to get going--unfortunately, it will NOT talk to my computer by Bluetooth or by USB.  I do have a computer geeky friend coming this morning to rescue me---I hope!  I have ideas you know! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely skeins!!! Congrats on the big TdF finish. I envy your new toy. I've seen so many cool things being made on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful skeins of yarn. Just beautiful. I've never understood the cricut although I do know a lot of people that have them. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with it. Here's to good friends that rescue us. :-)
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little pumpkins! I'm growing some just like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign. I cut and painted the wood...