Thursday, July 11, 2024

SOME STITCHING HAPPENED!

A big of figuring on paper and then some cutting,
and the sweet feeling of success
 when it is just the right size you need!  
I finished the piano keys on each side and 
I thought star blocks on the top and bottom rows would work.
And the Sea Travelers top is completed and added to the very high pile of tops awaiting their turn at the frame!  I did get the whole row unpicked that had the bobbin mess-up,
and restitched the row, so let the quilting work move forward!
 

3 comments:

  1. I know I've said it before, but the Sea Travelers is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful block! Woo hoo for the finish. I've got a pile of tops here too. I'm going to go drag out the Juki as soon as I get up from the couch which hopefully will be the next few minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign. I cut and painted the wood...