Even when things don't go as smoothly as I had planned, I can crochet cut critters! From left to right--those stingray, a blue whale, two starfish, a penguin, and two Flip the fishes. All are YouTube tutorials that I made using the plush yarn and a size 5 mm hook. I used safety eyes and just a little bit of poly-stuffing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
They are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI cannot crochet to save my life. Well, a chain. Which I could call a snake?
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteThey are so sweet! I can't crochet worth beans so I am always impressed when someone can make something as cute as that.
ReplyDeleteI my gosh they are so cute. I may need to get some safety eyes so I can make some of the cute amigarumi's I keep seeing online.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Adorable!! They are your forte!
ReplyDelete