Tuesday, July 2, 2024

A HOME DAY!!!!!

Yesterday, I was on the road until 3:30 and when I came home,
 I was done in!  I sat in my recliner with Lena on my lap and didn't get up until 9:00 when I went to bed! 
 I had an eye Dr appt, ( I need new glasses with prisms to help with my double vision) 
a quick dentist appt to re-glue the temp cap 
and then to my primary care doctor! 
 In between appts I did some shopping which is Very unlike me!  But I didn't want to drive the 35 min back home and back in between things!!!  I did squeeze in a long browse at the Quilt shop and bought these three 1/2 yard pieces to help with the piano keys round on the patriotic quilt.
Today, I am going to spend some time with these batts!
 

6 comments:

  1. Ooof....that's a lot of appointments to keep. I'd be in bed for a week after all that. At least you have some pretty stash enhancers for the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooooooo, those reds. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of appointments in one day - I'd be done in too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prisms for double vision? Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new fabs. It's fun to add something new to the collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Thankful for beauty;  for the craftsmanship to build   and create and admire. Thankful to see beauty in imperfection, to be able to find  p...