Wednesday, July 17, 2024

THINGS WITH LINES

I collected a variety of small scallop shells with holes at the tip so that I can embellish a weaving with them!  The bottom two shells were just because I recently talked about them with my daughter!
And I have a finished pair of shorty socks.  
These are just the reverse colors of the pair I made before.  
The photo looks like aqua and black but it is brown stripes.  I am expecting some more sock yarn
 in the mail soon to cast on a new pair! 
 In the meantime, I need to get in front of that quilting frame!
 

5 comments:

  1. A jingle shell — I see it! Fun. :) Glad you finally got some ocean time! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shells are absolute treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute socks! I was just on the beach this morning looking at shells and remembering how much my mother loved to collect them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember collecting shells with small holes: yours will be great for embellishing your weaving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign. I cut and painted the wood...