Saturday, July 20, 2024

MAKING SAWDUST

I like the look of the remade bowl-much cleaner lines!  The bowl on the right, the black walnut one is so smooth and pleasant to hold!
I loaded the other half of the chunk of wood and I am making a banana shaped bowl from this piece of wood.  It fell into shape pretty quickly;  it is so nice to be able to work in a comfortable wood working area!
I have this side sanded and sealed and am ready to turn it and hollow it out today.  I am glad to say, I don't have to get up and out of the house first thing this morning!  It has been a week of appointments but that's over and I am glad the week is behind me! 

 I will piece the last star blocks and put that top together. And I want to finish the last few rows on the QOV on the frame and load up something else from the pile!  It will be a good day!
 

2 comments:

  1. A comfortable work environment makes creating fun and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love a day where you can stay home and get stuff done? I wish The MIster would get the message. He's always wanting to go somewhere every morning even if it's just to get coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign. I cut and painted the wood...