Tuesday, July 16, 2024

AHHH, MY OCEAN!

We met Matthew and the boys at Crescent Beach yesterday! 
 It was perfect weather for the day; sunshine with a steady breeze from the south so the 99* temps were totally bearable!  
I waded in the 80* water while the guys frolicked in the waves!
I rested under our canopy so I had shade 
when I started to feel a bit too sun-kissed.
The beauty all around me 
was such good medicine for every part of me!
The gulls, pelicans and sandpipers kept me entertained as I reclined and soaked up the memory of the whole day!
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh LOVE it!! that is a great way to beat the heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Too sun-kissed" --- delicately and appropriately put!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I bet that breeze was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My beach!!! Well, further south of there, but still the same ocean! I can't believe it's been almost a week since we were there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign. I cut and painted the wood...