Sunday, July 28, 2024

A SWEET CRICUT!

A friend came over yesterday to give me some lessons on using the new Cricut!  It sure does help to have a helpful hand with something new and complicated! I was able to cut out the front of a get well card, 
glue a colorful insert and 
print the verse.  
I didn't think to add a 'brand' on the back but I will do that, too.
I also had fun cutting out some layers to make some paper succulent pieces to layer and glue.
I also made some out of felt which was pretty interesting , 
if nervy! 
I am going to add these to a pipe cleaner stem and stick them into a little pot for decoration in one of my wooden pieces. 
 I will post the finished project tomorrow!
 

4 comments:

  1. You can do so much with those of those machines. I love watching people create things with them on TikTok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cricut has always intimated me. If you know how, though, you can use it for wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see lots and lots of fun in your future. :-) And I'll have lots of fun right along with you just seeing your creations.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you've done it!! I've been wanting a cutting system, I just can't decide between Cricut and Brother!! It would be nice to go Brother since my embroidery machine is that brand. But I know the C has a wealth of stuff online to go with. But I do need to find out if C's work well with Macs. Have fun!!! Love the stuff you are getting done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...