Thursday, July 4, 2024

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Thankful for beauty;  for the craftsmanship to build 

and create and admire.

Thankful to see beauty in imperfection, to be able to find  pleasure in wood and cloth.

Thankful to see progress when so many little parts

 have to fit together.

Thankful for the joy in accomplishments, however small!


Happy birthday, USA!

I'm thankful for you because no matter how many flaws we can name, we still have hundreds and hundreds of blessings more 

for which to be grateful !

5 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! The bowl is spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn’t agree more! We are fortunate to live in this wonderful country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bowl!!! And a wonderful quilt top, and the simply luscious yarn you are spinning, and love the fabric!!! There, I think I am caught up. Hope your spinning takes the cup? Plaque? Just what do they give the TDF winner? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

TDF UPDATE

I ran into a little trouble with my e-spinner not wanting to play the bobbins of singles but I found a back-up plan by using an old flyer an...