Saturday, August 31, 2024

AUTUMN ANTICIPATED

I made the matching paper leaf cutout  to match the pumpkin!  I think they will be a pretty addition to the Fall decorations I put out on September first. These are so simple to make which was a good project for my post-travel self!
Another way to relax and settle back in to home was to sit and weave!  The second towel is at the half way mark;  I'm torn between spending a few hours to finish it today or to slow down and enjoy it for several more days!

If I do slow down the weaving, I will be spending time sewing these together for another top to add to the quilting frame queue!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty projects. I really like the pumpkin and leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm a big fan of slow weaving. It takes so long to get another project on the loom that I want to enjoy every minute before I have to start over.
    Those cut outs are lovely. In this heat I can't even think about getting out the fall things. It doesn't show up here anymore until late October, I'm very sad to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing soothes the soul like Autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely paper decoration! I need to grab some vinyl and try my first t-shirt, but first I am making some thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are so fun! I love the pumpkin and leaf; they remind me of stained glass. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...