Friday, August 9, 2024

FUNNY FELINE FRIDAY


LapCat horns in on LapTop, every time. 
 It's like a magnet for her! Somehow, I end up with my laptop at an awkward angle next to me so she can curl up on my lap instead! 
 I am trained well.
Lena just likes to sit at the foot of the bed 
and play with the stuffies!
And then she is down for the count!
On the fiber front, I am glad to report I can sit down and WEAVE whenever I have a few minutes and it is wonderful.
Also,  I worked out a balanced count for the pattern to have Log Cabin squares like it is supposed to have!  




 

1 comment:

  1. I love it when the pattern emerges. At first you can't see it and you think you did something wrong and then like magic-there it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...