Tuesday, August 6, 2024

AND LIFE GOES ON

What do you do when the storm rages outside?  You quilt, 
play on the design wall, load a new quilt,
make some watercolor cards on the Cricut
 (more on that tomorrow),
crochet another penguin
and knit away on your sock!
Today, the butterflies are back out and the birds are demanding their feeders be cleaned out and refilled and I am happy to oblige!  Now to clean up the yard of all of the palm boughs and Spanish moss on the driveway and ground!  We are grateful to come through it unscathed!
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy to hear all is well. Such a beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, you were busy!!! I'm hoping Debby finds her way up here to bring us some rain and cooler temps. I'm sorry to hear that some lives were lost and happy that she wasn't worse than she was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad you came thru unscathed!! I like your quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you didn't have major issues with the storm. But golly, you did get a lot done! Love, love everything you were able to accomplish, especially that cute little penguin. :-)
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear there were no serious issues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...