Monday, August 5, 2024

WHEN DEBBY VISITS

Bands all day of rain but gratefully not the wind we usually experience with this kind of storm!  The rain will be adding up all day as it continues bringing wet tidings from the Gulf!
At least we have power!  I tackled the binding situation and finished 2 table runners and 1 quilt in the center; they are even washed and dried!  I hope to finish the quilt that is now loaded on the frame and not give in to having it empty because there are still 4  more tops waiting for me! 
 

6 comments:

  1. As a Debbie, I am very ashamed to say that I was so excited to see that "I" became a hurricane over night. I was afraid I was just going to peter out was a tropical storm. I hope "I" remain relatively harmless. No loss of life please just an excuse for people to cozy up at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohboy!! its really getting as much of florida as it can!! Glad you still have power and hope the winds stay slow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe and dry. Aren’t you glad you have knitting and handwork to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just had a big thunderstorm roll through, but probably nothing like what you're experiencing. Hope the power stays on and you have no issues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're still powered; take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At lease you didn't have the winds we did. Our church still didn't have power this weekend but the service went on ayway, albiet very, very warm in the sanctuary. I'm glad you have lots of things to keep you busy at home. I'm looking forward to all of the finishes.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...