Sunday, August 11, 2024

GOODNESS ABOUNDS

I caught up with the 'needs binding' pile!  
These three are all washed, dried now and in the donation pile!
The next quilt is on the frame but I have to wait a few days to begin quilting this one, though.
The fabrics all have glow-in-the-dark highlights and a friend has some glow-in-the-dark thread which will be perfect for this one!!!
I hung up the newest wall art-right where we can see it first thing when we walk into the house!
Yes, a very good accomplishment. The first of many, I guarantee it!
 

4 comments:

  1. I've got a little glow-in-the dark fabric, but I'm still trying to figure out how to use it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glow in the dark? How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glow in the dark quilt is nice. I like the design. By chance was it a 3 yard quilt? I like them as they are usually fairly easy, are a decent size without being too big, and very doable. I think I'll look at my books and see if I find something like that. I love the idea of glow in the dark! Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...