Wednesday, August 14, 2024

WARPED

I finished the first towel with its 'design element' in the very center and decided I had enough length on the warp to cut this one off so I could fix the mis-threading in the center.
And as it goes, I corrected the middle 20 threads and then had to begin re-threading the whole left side of the towel to make the pattern right.  It's a good lesson in perfection! lol  
I am relaxing (well, trying to) through the work with only 20 threads at a time.  Easy, right?!
 

3 comments:

  1. The new towel looks great! I like the tedious parts of weaving-until I get in a hurry to get something done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! You are one talented gal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...