Thursday, August 8, 2024

WEAVING NEUTRALS

Finally I am at the weaving stage!!!!  
I can see I need to work out a few trial and errors to even out my 1" blocks that should happen for this log cabin weaving pattern. 
(20 warp threads (up and down threads) do NOT equal 20 weft threads (back and forth threads)  
But that will happen ; it is just so nice to be able to weave 
after all of the other steps that had to happen first!
We lost some more pool screen sections during Debby but gratefully, our local business was able to send these men out
 right away so we don't fill up with butterflies, dragonflies, 
wasps and bees this time!
I have some fun fabric on the design wall, 
in case I run out of anything to do!
 

3 comments:

  1. I actually got to sit down at my loom this morning for a very few minutes....before I had to go paint trim. Debby is over us right now and she's calmed down quite a bit. She's just rain, light wind and cooler temps which is a relief after the summer we've had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray on getting the screen fixed right away! It’s great to have local businesses that can respond quickly. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking the look of the fabrics on your design wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...