Wednesday, August 28, 2024

THE REST OF THE STORY

I used reverse crochet to make an edging for the afghan after adding two more rows.  It now measures 42" x 48" of scrap yarn.  
And we even sorted through 4 large totes of yarn to keep only the truly useful skeins and have the new closet shelves organized!  
I'm glad I used quite a bit of yarn, too!
Recently CityMouseQuilter posted her lemon shortbread cookies 
and she was kind enough to share her recipe with me. 
 I didn't roll out my cookie dough but rather made small balls of dough to bake them. Let me tell you that of the 20 cookies that were made, only one is left!  They were that good!!!  
Thank you for sharing the recipe and sharing the lemony goodness!
 

6 comments:

  1. Your afghan and the closet both look great...but...those cookies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket is beautiful! You inspired me to re-do my linen closet yesterday and I am happy to say it looks much better right now. Lemon cookies sound yummy. I love anything lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the blanket and closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how quickly a yarn space can fill up, huh? ;)

    Shortbreads are the Queens of Cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The closet looks great and I love the blanket. Lemon must be on peoples minds right now. I made Lemon Snow Bars Monday and they're gone too. Your cookies look delicious.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...