Monday, August 12, 2024

IDEAS REALIZED

Yup, this is giving an outlet that has been needing expression for months--to work with wood more! I painted some scraps of 2 x 6's, cut out some lettering and added a bit of twine and a starfish!

Isn't it pretty?!  
I'm still whipping up some amigurumi stingrays--
nice and quick projects.
I forgot to post this finished idea of felt succulents to go in this pot that I can't get anything to grow in but now I don't have to--it's attractive now without any watering! lol
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice job on the latest projects! You are a clever and talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- great cactus.. I swear if my plants start giving me trouble they will be replaced with something.... more quilts? Nice idea of the book pile. Hubby is the woodworker here. Sometimes I come up with things I want he generally figures out how to do it. Bonus! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beachy book pile is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...