Thursday, August 22, 2024

LOVING PARENTS

We are enjoying our time together.  Mom and I have projects with yarn and also cheerful cleaning out of areas like closets and attic space.  We've going through yarn bins and deciding which we will be using now for the blanket and some for hats which Mom donates to her church hats and mittens collection.  My sister stops up after work and we laugh and savor each other's company.  Yes, It is good to be here. Dad requires care but he still likes being outside for part of the day.  
I'm enjoying this endeavor immensely!  I make fewer mistakes though the edge triangles demand some focus!

6 comments:

  1. That’s a great picture of them! Sending hugs. ❤️ -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every minute is precious, good or bad. I spend a good part of every day replaying those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that you are able to visit and spend time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good photo of your parents! Enjoy your visit and treasure these memories in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the time you get to spend there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your parents look so happy together and to have you there. I know you will cherish every moment with them and with your sister. I'm so impressed with your etrelac.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...