Monday, August 19, 2024

EIGHT TIMES THE CHARM!


AND AFTER MANY, MANY HOURS OF INTENSE LABOR....I finally had all the bugs worked out of the log cabin threading for towel # 2!

 I thought I had it figured out so many times but when I would give it another going over, I would find another area of error!  

I think I will just tie on the next colors to make another set of these towels now that it is corrected!!!!  I love the pattern and the rhythm of weaving it so I will continue the pleasure with new colors when this one is done!

(In the photo, the first 1 14" is the hem allowance;  I have three sets of squares completed above that!  I love the size of the first towel so I know how long to make this one--one less thing to think about!)


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I only make one towel at a time. I would rather just start over from scratch than have to figure all that out. That, I should say AND the price of weaving cotton and the fact I have too many towels as it is....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo to you for sticking with it! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Persistence paid off! Love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the "win!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

YOU NEVER KNOW

 I’ve been missing from my blog and missing almost from life since the  doctor misdiagnosed my stomach pain last week through shoddy doctori...