Tuesday, August 12, 2025

ONE OF MANY

It took way longer than it should have done
 but sometimes there are unavoidable obstacles! lol  
But it is finished and trimmed and ready for a binding. 
 I have added it to the growing pile of unfinished quilts and tops!  Eventually, I will knock it down to nothing!  I feel it coming. 

Today, I am meeting a few other quilters for lunch.  
It will be great to catch up on how they are 
and what they have been doing!


 

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see that pile growing steadily. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pile! Enjoy your lunch with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it that those piles never actually disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great time with friends at lunch today! Congrats on getting another top completed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice pile there. I am slowly trying to finish up my granny square blankets. And not start anymore which is hard for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

CRACKLED VARIATION

I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in!  I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...