Monday, August 18, 2025

MY NOD TO SPORTS

 I had an idea to use two colors to make a sports fans' dishcloth!  This will work for either the FL Gators or the Syracuse Univ Orange, the team we cheered on when living near there!  There are a bit more ends to weave in but it is worth it;  I think this is rather fun!

8 comments:

  1. That is fun! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you managed to not only tackle the entrelac but you changed colors too???? I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of Gator fans here in Lakeland!! Very cute and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sports betting requires research, patience, and realistic expectations. Successful bettors often analyze team performance, player statistics, injuries, and recent form before making predictions. Blindly following trends rarely produces consistent results. Responsible bankroll management and avoiding emotional betting after losses are essential habits that can improve decision-making while keeping the experience enjoyable and under control. harga toto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more slot gacor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from. slot online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

DIFFERENT PACES

The blanket is coming along nicely--this is folded in half;  the side on the bottom would be the width,  so I have at least another 4-6 inch...