I had an idea to use two colors to make a sports fans' dishcloth! This will work for either the FL Gators or the Syracuse Univ Orange, the team we cheered on when living near there! There are a bit more ends to weave in but it is worth it; I think this is rather fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOCKS ON SUNDAY
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
Cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is fun! -Marsel
ReplyDeleteVery nice.
ReplyDeleteSo you managed to not only tackle the entrelac but you changed colors too???? I'm in awe.
ReplyDeleteLots of Gator fans here in Lakeland!! Very cute and great idea!
ReplyDelete