Sunday, August 3, 2025

AND NOW IT'S A TOP

I pieced the whole quilt top and then decided it needed a border so I used the r/w/b already used in the quilt.  
I like to make my QOVs larger!  
I will piece the borders on Monday.
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice work! That’s a very clever pattern. It’s a real puzzle for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for family visits! And for plans made and kept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

CRACKLED VARIATION

I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in!  I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...