Monday, May 9, 2016

Sunday

Mamas and their offspring!  We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some other young girls.  Bill treated us to a Mexican restaurant for lunch...it was so nice to not have to meal plan!
In the afternoon while the men slept, Marsel and I cut through some more scraps. 
We ended up with 11 complete kits all ready to be worked up and given to the senior center this Christmas!
I heard from my sons and talked with my Mom;  it was a perfect Mother's Day.


2 comments:

  1. That is a perfect day! You have such a lovely family and it's so nice that you share a craft with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a fun day. I like to do prep work so I can set down and sew. What a sweet thing you are doing for senior citizens. Last year I helped with the angel trees for Christmas and there was senior citizens names on the tree. The things they asked for Christmas was toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, etc. it broke my heart to think that is what they wanted or probably needed. Your quilts will be a special gift for them. Everyone deserves something special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...