For our final mural for the month, we will celebrate Memorial Day with a flag. One that inspires and stirs those of us who live in this fine United States of America. A wonderful heritage of godly beginnings and hopefully a return to her finer attributes of honesty, hard work and neighborliness.
Righteousness exalts a nation, But sin is a disgrace to any people. Proverb 14:34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

That's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mural and just perfect to remind us to take a little moment today to thank all of those who laid down their lives for ours.
ReplyDelete